BPI supplies high quality HDPE pipes using PE100 raw material. Our pipes are successfully used in a variety of applications in multiple industry sectors. The application HDPE pipes has grown enormously due to its versatility and the advantages it offers over iron, steel and cement systems. Over the years, PE100 materials have become recognized as the preferred choice to solve key industry challenges such as corrosion issues and high leakage rates – offering a new generation of leak proof, maintenance free and energy efficient pipeline systems. BPI allows cost savings in installation. Trenchless technology can avoid the need for open trenches and reduce the disturbance to the public and environment by pulling long lengths of PE pipes through holes below ground bored by mechanical moles. .Advantages of BPI HDPE Pipes
- High stretch capability. They provide easiness in assembly. Breaking strain is minimum 350%.
- Do not get affected from underground movements and not breakable.
- High impact resistance and crack-spreading resistance.
- Since their internal surface smoothness is low, this provides important advantages while selecting
- diameter in projecting.
- Due to linking method, no montage loss.
- Under normal operational pressure can serve for minimum 50 years.
- UV-light resistance.
- Do not get affected from harmful substances contained in the earth structure and having corrosive effects.