Advantages of BPI PPR PipesBPI PPRC Pipe and Fittings produced from PP (Polypropylene Random Copolymer) raw material are indispensable solution for today’s indoor cold and hot water piping systems. The pipes and fittings have advantages such as their lightweight and smoothness, smooth and bright internal surfaces, and calcification and rust-free, hygienic, easy to assemble compared to galvanized pipes. Used in any kind of indoor hot and cold water pipe systems, BPI PPRC Pipe and Fittings are produced from PP-R (Polypropylene Random Copolymer).
The most important property of this raw material is high resistance against heat and chemical effects. Thanks to this resistance, BPI PPRC Pipe and Fittings produced from PP-R raw material are used successfully in the cold and hot water piping systems. Since monomer structure of the PP-R raw material forms a random chain, it does not allow any biological substance to be present in its body and so this provides BPI PPRC Pipe and Fittings produced from PP-R raw material with superior properties of non-color, taste and smell formation.
- Operating life at 20c and pressure of 25 bar is 50 years.
- Available to use within the range of 20 degrees C and 95 degrees C (isolation should be employed taking into consideration the freezing degree of fluid inside the pipe.
- Offers high strength against chemical materials
- Does not downgrade the color smell and taste of water.
- Has slippy and luminous interior faces.
- No diameter shrinkages at welding points. Offers high welding performance.
- Offers 70% saving in assembly and no assembly waste.
- Provides heat and voice insulation.
- Hardly deflagrates
- Environmentally friendly
Potable installations inside houses, high rise buildings, hotels, hospitals and virtually all types of commercial and residential buildings
Made from polypropylene, BPI pipes and fittings are extensively used in construction industry owing to their ‘harmless and safe’ properties. A random copolymer grade of polypropylene called PP-R 80 was especially developed for engineering applications with certain stringent requirements. PP-R 80 is characterized by excellent physical and chemical properties even at elevated temperatures. Compression strength, elasticity, corrosion, chemical and heat resistance are just some of its properties. BPI PP-R 80 system has proven its high resilience even at the most extreme conditions. These factors and more, make BPI PP-R 80 the ideal material for the delivery of potable hot and cold water in your home, office or factory.